It was inspiring to see collaboration between members of all tech teams, following their project’s visions and helping each other out with new technologies and languages.
- Address the gathering and quick introduction
- Let's talk about structs and enums.
- Tuple structs, Object Structs.
- Associated Methods.
- Introduction to traits.
- Lunch Break
- Default implementations. And Derive macro.
- Associated types.
- Implemening traits on struts.
- Generic trait bounds.
- Trait bounds on traits.
- Passing trait objects around.
(PS: Thanks to our editing team 😜)
The feedback received was pretty encouraging and the team is planning to get back with next session on Rust and the target of that event would be to choose specific projects and work on them.